Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Working Momma, Brown Eyed Girl Begins!

The blog begins! The world is changing, and there are so many things to write about. Prior to starting this blog, I thought to myself, why would someone want to read anything that I have to say? After really delving deep I realized that even if nobody reads this blog, I am going to start one. I need a blog for me, not for those that won't read it!

As the title states, I am a working momma! I have a soon to be 5 month old son, and work full time for a non-profit agency. I am also a brown eyed girl, waiting for the world to swallow me hole! With these tough economic times, I can't believe people are still having children, let alone me.

1 year ago I was at a job I hated after being "let go" from a job I thought was ok. This job was my downfall, I hated going to work everyday, and hated even more having to tell people what I did for a living. I was a "swallowing hard" customer service representative for an outsourcing company. Nothing against people who love that line of work, it wasn't the work, it was the company I was working for. I was treated very poorly, and 7 months into my pregnancy I quit and stayed home.

Fast forward to the now, I have a lovely son, a wonderful job and a beautiful home. I work everyday knowing that I am giving my son the best life he can have, and he will prosper!

I should also mention, that along with working full time, having an infant son I also work a direct sales business out of my home. Along with all of these things, I am attaining my MBA through an online program. I am ambitous, with a lot on my mind and ready to write what I need to say!

With my next post, I will pick topics of importance. Going forward this blog will also be requested blogs, if you have an idea you want me to write about, just leave me a message and I will happily blog about it. I love writing and plan to blog at least 2 times a week, if not more! Leave feedback for me! Let me know what you want to read about it!

1 comment: