Monday, February 1, 2010

Expecting Achievment

Successful people plan their success because they know that a failure to plan is a plan to fail. The fact is that I've yet to meet a person who has reached to top in a company, or any pinnacle of success in their lives, who didn't plan to be there. More importan than planning to succeed, however, that these successful people expected to succeed

When I joined my direct selling company, I expected to reach the highest position, and I developed a strategy to do it. I expected success because I looked around and saw that other people with the same product and the same compensation plan were successful, so I knew it could be done. I also understood and had the confidence to believe that if others were capable of being successful in that company, then I was as well.

Many people approach life as though they have no control over outcomes. the opposite is true. You control your own destingy. When U learned that and internalized it, my life changed. Yours can as well. I am not talking about wishful thinking, I am talking about expectancy. to Quote from Paul J. Meyer in his program The Dynamics of Goal Setting (Success Motivation International Inc.):


"Expectations held over a period of time, either consciously
or subconsciously, affect attitudes-and attitudes affect actions.
Expectations function relentlessly, whether you create them for yourself or
someone holds them for you."





No comments:

Post a Comment