Friday, February 19, 2010

Life...in the Fast Lane

The only thing consistent in life is change. There are so many reasons why change is necessary for everyone, it's hard to pick just one and blog about it. I am going to discuss a little bit of what's going on in my life, and maybe just maybe it will make me feel a bit better and get some things off my chest.

Life constantly gives all of us challenges, the important part is how we deal with these challenges that makes us who we are. Recently both my furnace and my oven went out, which in the grand scheme of things are very small challenges that make a huge impact in your everyday life. It's amazing to me how difficult it was to adapt to having no heat and no oven. Luckily the heat part was only for a brief time. The oven was out for about a week, I got really good at stove top cooking and utlizing the microwave. No my friends, we didn't have microwave meals every night, I think I would die if that happened for an entire week!

This week my son is really sick, Connor has RSV and for those that don't know what that is,
it's Recpiratory Syncytial Virus. His isn't that bad, but it could get worse if we don't watch him. We are currently giving him Nebulizer treatments every 6 hours in hopes that his crud will loosen up and he will be ok. Luckily for us, Connor isn't wheezing, and most babies get this before the age of 2, so I am not too concerned. Just one more sad point in the life of a working mom that is forced to use DayCare.

This weekend should be yet another crazy one, I have a big assignment due Sunday night that I haven't even started yet, I also have a bunch of cleaning to catch up on, and want to organize my office. All of this on top of watching Connor! Good times! -

No comments:

Post a Comment